With all the blueberries we picked, I have been putting them in everything. Here is a great, quick, and refreshing summer quinoa salad.
- about 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- a couple large handfuls of blueberries
- a couple large handfuls of cut up strawberries
- one mango, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- one peeled cucumber cut into bite size pieces
- salt to taste
- coconut oil to taste
- a good handful of fresh basil, cut into ribbons
Cook your quinoa and once it is cool, add the blueberries, strawberries, mango, and cucumber. Toss. Add salt and coconut oil to taste. Then add the basil right before you serve and toss slightly. This dish is so yummy! Enjoy.
Please share if you have any other yummy quinoa salads…we love them over here and can alway use a new one!